Be Healthy Definition
Being healthy is feeling well and not sick, the absence of illness.
means balance in the body and energy. Our bodies are influenced by different changes, such as weather, pollution and more; therefore we need to keep our body balanced and well.
Home Remedies To Be Healthy
How to Be Healthy with Natural Treatments
- 1. Drink apple cider vinegar with honey and warm water every morning on an empty stomach.
- 2. Mix 1 cup of sweet cut apples with 1 cup of cut cabbage, 1 teaspoon of kummel seeds and 3 cups of water. Cook on low temperature for 10 minutes, strain, add water so you will get 3 cups of liquid and drink all day.
- 3. Drink lemon juice regularly or add lemon to every meal to be well.
- 4. Drink 1 spoon of fish oil every morning.
Eat chopped chives in your salad every day.
Drink hot water with salvia and honey every morning on an empty stomach.
- 5. Eat grains and dried fruit, and don't skip your breakfast then you will feel better.
- 6. Eat fruit and drink fruit juice to be healthy.
- 7. Eat a lot of broccoli and spinach.
- 8. Make a jam out of orange peels.
- 9. Drink a lot of green tea daily.
- 10. Eat a lot of fresh tomatoes to keep healthy.
Code for this region not added yet